Facebook & Twitter Icons ~ Cake style

As requested by one of our supportive readers, Charlotte, here are some fresh cake style social icons – Facebook & Twitter.

Download set

Be Sociable, Share!

Other interesting posts

14 Responses to “Facebook & Twitter Icons ~ Cake style”

1. Charlotte Nielsen May 26, 2011 at 2:59 am #

Thanks alot for the Cake style Facebook & Twitter Icons.
    They are really cool! :-)
    A set of them are now placed on my cake recipe site, http://lottebager.dk .
    Thanks again. You are GREAT! :-)
    Best Regards
    Charlotte Nielsen

2. Isis May 26, 2011 at 9:02 am #

you’re most welcome, Charlotte. hehe, the icons look cute on your site :)

3. Christine June 10, 2011 at 8:17 pm #

Hands down, these are some of the best vector graphics and icons that
    I have seen. I also greatly admire your family of website and the
    business model you have created. Obviously you are very smart and
    talented. Best of luck to you in the future!

4. Nathan June 15, 2011 at 11:46 am #

Thanks for these. Cute baking icon sets are hard to find. Check my wife’s Facebook cake out (http://lilmisscakes.com/2011/like-this-facebook-cake). It’s not a Facebook icon cake but a full-fledged four tier plus laptop cake with light-up apple logo – I figured it’s worth a click :).

Keep up the cute work!

5. Isis June 15, 2011 at 11:50 am #

hi Nathan, thanks for the supportive feedback. Kayebook, eh? Nice :D

6. Jean July 4, 2011 at 11:16 pm #

Love this icon set. :)
    I’ll use it on my cooking blog.
    Amazing!

7. PSDDude September 1, 2011 at 5:47 pm #

I was inspired by your beautiful icons to create my own set http://www.psd-dude.com/tutorials/resources/cake-icons-for-social-networking.aspx , but yours looks way better than mine. I have to keep practicing :)

8. Isis October 2, 2011 at 3:07 pm #

hi there. apologies for the delayed reply. Been really tied-up with work. Will be updating Dailyoverview with some of our latest design works and icons sets soon [which will be available for download FREE). Checked out your cakes icons – i thought they were pretty cool. Keep up the good work :) And thanks for supporting DailyOverview

9. MaxiVelasco January 4, 2012 at 5:40 am #

wow! very lovely icons you have here! I haven’t chosen yet. I will be looking through them and pick my faves. Thank you so much for sharing! Happy new year!

10. Isis January 19, 2012 at 4:35 pm #

Thanks for the lovely compliment. Will be uploading more icons and vectors soon

11. martin May 18, 2012 at 3:37 pm #

Hi
    These cakes make me feel hungry!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks:

1. 50个高品质免费图标集 | Jackchen Design 1984 - August 18, 2011

[...] FACEBOOK和Twitter的图标〜蛋糕风格 [...]

2. 50个高品质免费图标集 « 朝九✓晚五 - August 18, 2011

[...] [...]

3. Facebook and Twitter Cake Style Social Icons | DesignerBounty - March 13, 2012

[...] Website Address: http://www.dailyoverview.com/2011/05/facebook-twitter-icons-cake-style/ [...]