This Overview captures the aircraft boneyard at the Southern California Logistics Airport in Victorville, California, USA. The facility is a massive transitional hub for commercial aircraft and its boneyard contains more than 150 retired planes.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2017 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]