Waves of the Pacific Ocean roll into the city of Antofagasta, situated on the coast of Chile. Because this area is situated in the Atacama Desert - the driest region in the world - it has incredibly sparse vegetation. In total, Antofagasta is home to roughly 400,000 residents and is the third largest city in the country.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2018 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]