This Overview captures the urban plan of Brasilia. The city was founded on April 21, 1960 in order to move the capital from Rio de Janeiro to a more central location within Brazil. The design - resembling an airplane from above - was developed by Lúcio Costa and prominently features the modernist buildings of the celebrated architect Oscar Niemeyer at its center.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2017 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]