Cape Town is a port city on South Africa’s southwest coast. The city’s geography is influenced by the surrounding Table Mountain, the Durbanville Hills, and the expansive lowland region known as the Cape Flats. These geographic features divide the city into several commonly known suburbs, many of which developed simultaneously and share common attributes of language and culture. This unique blend has made Cape Town one of the most multicultural cities in the world, attracting tourists, immigrants, and expats to South Africa.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2018 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]