The Palm Jumeirah in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is an artificial island that was created with 4.3 billion cubic yards of sand and 7 million tonnes of rock. It is estimated that the island is now home to approximately 26,000 people.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2017 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]