Agricultural development is seen on the plain of Fucino in Italy. The area is known for the quality of the vegetables that are grown here - in particular the potatoes, carrots, and radishes. What is now an entire plain filled with farms was once Fucine Lake, the third largest lake in Italy. The lake was drained in 1877 to make farming possible here and now accounts for roughly 25% of the agricultural production in the region.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2017 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]