This Overview captures the Glastonbury Festival in Pilton, England. The annual, five-day music event was attended by more than 135,000 people. Concert-goers are provided a campsite at the venue but must bring their own tents - which vividly dot the landscape in this Overview. The population of Pilton on the other 360 days of the year is 998.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2017 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]