Henderson Island is a 14.4 square mile uninhabited landmass in the South Pacific Ocean. Recent studies have revealed that this area has the highest density of plastic that has washed up onshore of any area on the globe. It is estimated that the island’s shores now contain 37.7 million items of debris that weigh a total of 17.6 tonnes.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2017 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]