This Overview captures cargo ships and tankers moving through Tanjung Perak, the main port in Surabaya, Indonesia. Expansion and dredging are currently underway here to deepen the waters to 16 meters (52.5 feet) and enable a larger generation of containers ships to pass through safely. The facility’s principal exports are sugar, tobacco, and coffee.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2017 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]