Noor 3 is one of four sections of the Ouarzazate Solar Power Station in the Drâa-Tafilalet region of Morocco. The solar concentrator contains thousands of mirrors that focus the sun’s thermal energy to heat molten salt flowing through a massive central tower. The molten salt then circulates from the tower to a storage tank, where it is used to produce steam and generate electricity. This segment of the facility is scheduled to open next year and will be the largest facility of its kind in the world once all segments are functional.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2018 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]