Mount Fuji is an active stratovolcano and the tallest peak in Japan, rising 12,389 feet. As seen in this Overview, Fuji has an extremely symmetrical cone, which is snow‑capped several months of the year. During warmer months, climbing routes make it possible for hundreds of thousands of people to scale the volcano each year.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2017 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]