Stretching nearly 5 miles, the Øresund Bridge is the longest combined road and rail bridge in Europe. The bridge, which then becomes a tunnel, joins together two metropolitan areas - the Danish capital city, Copenhagen, and the Swedish city of Malmö. The bridge itself has a mass of 82,000 tonnes and supports two railway tracks and four road lanes.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Images © 2017 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]