Pembrokeshire is a county in the south west of Wales. The county is home to Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, the only coastal national park of its kind in the United Kingdom, which includes a 186-mile walking trail, the Pembrokeshire Coast Path. In the north of the county are the Preseli Hills, a wide stretch of high moorland with many prehistoric sites and the probable source of the bluestones that were used in the construction of the inner circle of Stonehenge in England.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2017 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]