This Overview captures King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The airport consists of 4 passenger terminals, parking for 11,600 vehicles, a Royal Terminal (for distinguished guests and members of the Saudi Royal family), and two parallel runways, which are each 4,260 meters (13,980 ft) long.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2017 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]