This Overview captures Roseville Yard, located north of Sacramento, California. It is the largest rail facility on the west coast of the United States. Operated by the Union Pacific Railroad, the yard accommodates approximately 98 percent of all rail traffic in the north of the state.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2017 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]