This Overview captures cargo ships and tankers - some weighing up to 300,000 tons - outside of the entry to the Port of Singapore. The facility is the world's second-busiest port in terms of total tonnage, shipping a fifth of the world's cargo containers and half of the world's annual supply of crude oil.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Images © 2017 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]