Located on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, Tel Aviv is the second largest city in Israel and is recognized as the country’s financial center and a major technology hub. With a city plan dating back to the 1920’s, Tel Aviv was constructed with a hierarchical system of streets laid out in a grid and large blocks consisting of small-scale dwellings that surround central, open spaces.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2017 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]