Wadi Rum is a village in Jordan that has been populated by humans since prehistoric times (8th century BC). Early inhabitants left their mark in the form of rock paintings which have been thoroughly analyzed by historians. The area has also served as a film set for movies such as The Martian, and Star Wars Rogue One.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2017 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]