Add To Cart
This Overview captures olive tree plantations on the hills of Córdoba, Spain. Approximately 90% of all harvested olives are turned in to oil, while the other 10% are eaten as table olives.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2011 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]