The town of Palmanova, Italy is recognized by its concentric layout known as a star fort. The rationale for this construction was that an attack on any individual wall could be defended from the two adjacent star points by shooting the enemy from behind. The three rings that surround Palmanova were completed in 1593, 1690, and 1813.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2011 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]