The street plan and distinctive appearance of central Paris, France is largely due to the vast public works program commissioned by Emperor Napoléon III and directed by Georges-Eugène Haussmann, between 1853 and 1870. Haussmann’s renovation of Paris included the demolition of crowded and unhealthy medieval neighborhoods and the building of broad, diagonal avenues, parks, squares, sewers, fountains, and aqueducts. Many of the city's iconic landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, and Arc De Triomphe are visible in this Overview.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2016 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]