This Overview shows Whakaari, also known as White Island - an active stratovolcano, situated 48 km (30 mi) from the North Island of New Zealand in the Bay of Plenty. Whakaari is New Zealand’s most active volcano, and has been built up by continuous eruptions over the past 150,000 years. The island is approximately 2 km (1.2 mi) in diameter and rises to a height of 321 m (1,053 ft) above sea level.
Shipping / Printing Information
- Free shipping is included within the United States.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee --- please contact us if you do not see your country at checkout.
- Prints are completed on Epson Professional Luster Paper by the professionals at Cloud Printing in New York City.
- Please note that prints are not framed and the coloration may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
- Created in partnership with DigitalGlobe [Image © 2011 DigitalGlobe, Inc.]